We charge a flat rate for on-site training, and build all of our costs into that number. Most courses come with at least one book from O'Reilly Media, which we buy at a special author discount.
Our standard fee of $2,750 per course plus $3,750 per day includes:
- Training for up to 20 students
- All materials and books
- All of our travel costs
Some situations may require extra work or higher costs. In these cases, we negotiate a surcharge with the customer. Common situations involving extra cost to us include:
- Excessive travel costs for high airfare, hotel costs, or international travel fees.
- Student count over 20
- Course customization or changes to existing courses
- Requesting a specific instructor
We can provide discounts in some situations, including:
- Combining courses (for instance, 4-day Alpaca course with a one day database course).
- Multiple confirmed bookings (three or more of any class)
- Educational institutions and non-profits
- "Home town" classes near Portland, Oregon; Dallas, Texas; or Chicago, Illinois.
Please ask for details; classes are always fixed-bid, so you'll always know the cost up front, however.
Terms: 50% non-refundable deposit due 3 weeks prior to the course, with the balance due net-30 following the successful delivery.
Open Enrollment Classes
The price of open enrollment courses is set by the facility hosting the training. Although we work with the facility to set the price, we do not control the final retail price or the booking details.