Use our expertise to help you with anything from designing and planning the project to providing ongoing support for it. We can plan, implement, manage, test and verify, document, and support your Perl project.
Along with the help we provide, we'll train your staff so they can do it themselves. We want you to use Perl effectively, which means being able to do it as well as we can. Most of our customers have been with us for years, making us part of the team rather than just a fly-in/fly-out contractor.
Where we can help
We've been working with Perl since its infancy, and we've gone to most of the places that Perl has gone. Our staff has a diverse background we can bring to bear on any problem. With your internal expertise and our Perl expertise, there's almost nothing we can't do.
- Web, mail, and system administration
- Apache mod_perl configuration, programming, and maintenance
- Perl software testing, auditing, and verification
- Integration and load testing
- Performance testing and improvement
- Technical writing and software documentation
- System inter-operability and communication
Our skills go beyond the technical applications though. We know Perl and the Perl community, and we love answering questions for the more business-oriented parts of your project.
- Human resources hiring support, including interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Presentations and Q & A sessions for managers and executives
- Project analysis and support
- E-commerce infrastructure for Geekcruises.com
- Online student registration for University of Buffalo
- Custom training for Cisco
- Something with the government
- Something with the financial sector
References and testimonials
- Jim Brandt
- William Riker
- Spike Smith
- Neil Bauman
- Random student
- Someone from Amazon